T-shirts are mostly used for various kinds of customization purposes, including the usage as a perfect canvas to express one’s creativity. If you are passionate about the guitar and want to express this love through clothes, then a t-shirt will prove to be the best choice available. To do that though, you will need proper customization. Hence, having a basic idea about the different types of customization process will help you choose the most suitable method and create your special and unique Guitar Clothing in USA.
The Methods of Customization – The methods you need to know about are:
- The first method is known as screen printing which is done by a professional t-shirt printing machine and it is one of the most popular ways of customizing this particular clothing item. It is known to provide with long-lasting, vibrant, smooth and soft printing. Though if not used in bulk, this method is not cost-effective.
- The next method of getting Guitar T-Shirts in USA is known as DTG or direct to garment process and as the name suggests, this includes printing something on the t-shirt directly. It will also provide soft print, but the quality won’t be as good as screen printing.
- The third method to know about is sublimation printing. It works best for all over and oversized printing and is known for turning a t-shirt into a piece of art.
- Next in the list is known as CAD cut vinyl printing. This method is used for printing one-off designs and multiple types of garments without any hitch. It also allows printing in different colors and creates vibrant designs.
- Transfer paper method is next on the list and the idea is based on transferring one image from one surface to another. In this process, the design is first printed on paper and then transferred to the Guitar T-Shirts.